It is due by: Monday, december 5-th 2016 at 23:59.
What to do: each student must:
- implement at least one PHP application (I want simple but understood programs !) with an HTML form, and an instance of the SQL CREATE, INSERT and SELECT queries.
- download the PHP project to a folder in the students' own site by making two copies of the same file (or, files if more than one) respectively called filename.php and filename.php.txt;
- create an article on the students' own site with two links: one to the project executable/s (that is, to filename.php) and the other to the project source/s (that is, to filename.php.txt). Also put few words explaining what the application does and how it works. As an example, please see, how I realized the content "Podcasting, blackboards and examples" in the course site);
- create a button in the main menu of the students' own site (referred to in point 2) linked to the content in the previous point. As an example, please see, how I realized the main menu item "Podcasting, blackboards and examples" in my site.
- submit an article into my web site (as always with the USER MENU link "Submit Mid-term 3") containing:
- a link to the student's web site article in point 3.
- the schematic of what we have covered in this course in which for each lesson, from the first (of Tuesday, October 4-th 2016, hours 9:30 - 12:30) to the last (of Wensday, December 7-th 2016, hours 9:00 - 13:00), there is a succint description (in no more of 2 lines = 160 characters) of the topics covered in the lesson. You may use the following table as template:
DAY FROM TO LESSON DURATION TOPICS COVERED Tuesday, October 4-th 2016 9:30 12:30 3 To be filled. Wensday, October 5-th 2016 9:30 12:30 3 To be filled. ... ... ... ... ...
Good work and Good luck !!