It is due by: Monday, november 7-th 2016 at 23:59:59.
What to do:
- Register to the course website.
- Submit the web-link of your site (the link can be found in the user menu). Please, set/leave the status of the web link as "Published".
- install and configure your website. Choose whatever topic you like as the topic of your website. There must be no reference to the name Joomla. It must contain your own pictures related to the topic. It should contain some of the contents (note that I will not judge the content but your ability to manage it). Choose any site template (you can download it and install it - I advise to choose one which is similar to what you have in mind as appearance of your site). For template configurations it may be helpful to use some analysing program such as the firefox mozilla plug-in firebug and/or Web Developer Toolbar.
- Create a new module position in your template (may be first read On the Joomla templates, but may be not only this) and call the position "eqvfiuwf_icto".
- Put some module in the new position created in point 4..
- Submit (with the link "Submit Mid-term exam 1" in the user menu) an article containing:
- your Name and Surname;
- a photo of yourself (a selfie). Note: the filesize of the selfie must not exceed 100 KBytes;
- a brief introduction of yourself;
- a link to your website with the variable "tp" set (that is, the link address must be "http:// YOURSITE?tp=1"; as in
- a succint explanation of what you did in point 3.;
- a succint explanation of what you did in point 4., and
- a succint explanation of what you did in point 5. above.
Good Work !!